Afghanistan Armenia Azerbaijan Bahrain Bangladesh Bhutan Cambodia China Cyprus Georgia India Indonesia Iran Iraq Israel Japan Jordan Kazakhstan Kyrgyzstan Lao People's Democratic Republic Lebanon Malaysia Maldives Mongolia Nepal Pakistan Phillippines Qatar Republic of Korea Saudi Arabia Singapore Sri Lanka Taiwan Tajikistan Thailand United Arab Emirates Uzbekistan Vietnam Yemen
The Foreign Ministry of Taiwan
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Appointed as the Minister of Foreign Affairs in 2018.
- PhD in Political Science, Ohio State University, U.S.A.
- MA in Political Science, University of Missouri-St. Louis, U.S.A.
- BA in Political Science, National Chengchi University, R.O.C. (Taiwan)
- Secretary-General, Office of the President (May 2017-February 2018)
- Secretary-General, National Security Council (May 2016-May 2017)
- Secretary-General, Democratic Progressive Party (May 2014-May 2016)
- Executive Director, Committee on Policy Research and Coordination, Democratic Progressive Party (June 2012-May 2014)
- Representative to the United States, Democratic Progressive Party (May 2012-May 2016)
- Representative, Taipei Economic and Cultural Representative Office in the United States (April 2007-August 2008)
- Chairman, Mainland Affairs Council (May 2004-April 2007)
- Deputy Secretary-General, Office of the President (2002-2004)
- Research fellow, Institute of International Relations, National Chengchi University (1989-2002)